Friday, March 20, 2009

just another day

Today was so much fun! I had a wonderful massage; my step-mom thought that it would be help and it did, and felt amazing. It was so nice of her to think of it! Then i went over to her and dads house and got the blankets that she has made, and had to show of the adorable blankets, she is just having a tone of fun spoiling our baby girl!
Then I went and had lunch with my mommy and sister; It was way fun. After we ate we went to a few stores, and then got to see how much mom has done on my bassinet! It is looking way cute! I made a bassinet in 4-H, and decided it had to be round. well apparently you can only buy that kind of bassinet with the bedding, so mommy gets to have fun sowing!
For dinner we had a "picnic" with AJ and Krista. We ate in there back yard, with a fire ring. After dinner we had way yummy s'mores, we always have fun with those two! I'm glad that we have them in our lives; there both a tone of fun.

No comments: