Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wonderful in-laws

SO Trav and i had another physical therapist appointment and also a doctor appointment(I'm getting so sick of constantly having to go to appointments).

At the physcal therapist appointment i just got a massage that felt wonderful and watched Trav painted Karen and Bugs nails(my nieces). it was so cute, Bug scuffed her nail and freaked out, Trav had to touch it up, it was so precious. He is going to be an amazing daddy.

My ob doctor is in Blackfoot and during the appointment the doctor told us that Addysn is doing wonderful and is strong and healthy! That made us extermly happy. I have been having a lot of issues just because of prior injuries. and hearing that it is just me not doing good is wonderful! we are now 32 weeks!
After the appointment we went over to Trav's parents(aunt and uncles) house. it was so much fun. Mom mad a Saint Patrick's day dinner. it was the first time i have ever had green pancakes and green mint flavored syrup; it was surprisingly way good.
I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. Mom and Dad have helped Travis and me through so much, I'm so grateful to both of them. Travis's sibling are also so fun and amazing, i get along with his two older sisters great, and i adore his little siblings!

No comments: